Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pinkerton

((Delayed due to testing new effects and ideas for the blog. Most turn out to be failures, but I am still diverging into more areas of interactment and media. Also I hate my voice and recording equipment. Back to our regular scheduled program.....))


....................................................

Processing..................

Multimedia enable.. (Y/N)

.........

Setting up parameters...........

Function enabled.....

...............................

Holotape: 26

Time: 14:29

September 29, 2279

.............................................................

Today was interesting....but then again what day isn't? I almost ended up being eaten alive, blown up, shot at, drowned, pierced, and reconstructed. Danger is starting to develop as my middle name and likewise I am starting to embrace it.

Long story short is that I went to find Pinkerton today, but the Mirelurk clean up project wasn't done yet. I decided enough time was wasted and I needed to find that android now, so I picked up my rifle and headed to the broken bow to find out for myself the mystery of the ghost of Pinkerton.

Catchy. Anyway the problem was that the door to the bow was locked from the other side and the only other way to get in was in a small hole in the detached bow....that was....underwater at best. I hadn't needed to learn how to swim much in my life (other then recreational), but I put myself to the test and swam through the ripped asunder tunnel and made it inside.

That makes it sound simple, but I can say without a doubt that I almost drowned. i made it halfway when a door blocked my path and I had to open it up underwater and continue the rest of the way without a single breath. My lungs still ache.....

After the almost drowning, I then proceeded into a horrible rotten section of the ship that was half flooded and half filled with man-eating mirelurks and then distaste for my current state of living. Suffice to say I had my trigger down most the way through the whole mess. Walk up some stairs, shot a mirelurk, walk downstairs, shoot a mirelurk, walk around, get blown the hell up by some pieced together death trap!

I almost killed Pinkerton when I found him. Yes, I did find him hiding behind many traps and doors. I don't really want to get into it, but I was a bit pissed when I found him. Apparently he exists and is hiding there to conduct research on god knows what. He just yelled at me for a while and then gave me what I needed if I "got the hell out". Intelligence doesn't always make the man it seems.

I need to know plan my next course of action. I want to see what Zimmer has to offer in tech, but then again can I really doom a man to servitude for it? Even if it is simply a machine? Does that make me a slaver? I must think......

.........................................

Android Log 3

I got those memories into that Android like I was God sending down messages from Heaven. Calls himself "Harkness" now. Thinks he's an old combat veteran. Did a little extra tinerking with his reflex system. He's certainly not someone I'd want to meet in a fight. When he "woke up" he was all confused. We told him he was in a coma for a long time. Between the new memories and the new face I gave him, there isn't anyone that would recognize him. Not even himself!

1 comments:

Mydailydreams said...

nice to read, thanks

Post a Comment