Monday, August 17, 2009

New Home for a New Life

((A note from the Author: I just had an idea while finishing up today's episode. If anyone has a mod, character, ect... that they would like featured in Life in the Wastes just send me a electronical text letter. Now I am not trying to sell myself like a cheap tranny on the corner of a 7/11, but I think it would a great way to involve readers and showcase new mods for the community....Not that there isn't already a ridiculous amount of things to write about. I'll be doing this till the end of time or my life. Either/or really.))

...................

Stopping omnipotent function....

..............................

Processing...............

....................

Playback Enabled....

Restoring.....

..................................

Holotape: 11

Time: 20: 02

Date: August 26, 2279

.........................................

Moira Brown....Moria......Brooown.....what is there to say? She's extremely....cheerful. She also explained to me how humans don't need livers to survive....I don't understand her logic. I guess since she is a scientist of sorts I have to.....whats the word....uhhh....respect! That's what I need to do.....She also sold me some new clothes....I'm finally warm...really warm....

Anyway.....what....um....ah! I got a new house after being a "thug" for some....crazy accent wielding saloon owner.....that's fun to say....


This guy named "Moriarty" explained to me a girl named "Silver"....funny name....she....uh...she owned him some caps and he needed me to go retrieve them. Her home wasn't hard to....find...it was the only one intact in the....um....outside town.

Yeh! So I busted in her house and....demanded...yeh! Demanded she hand over the caps she owed. I had to....talk...explain...to her that if she paid Moriarty would leave he alone....she agreed and handed me the caps...her house smelled like mine....


Anyway I....returned...re...tuuuu....I gave Moriarty back his caps and he handed me a torn sheet of paper...it was...the "deed" to this house.

It wasn't much....but it was mine....all mine....Apparently the previous owner had left in a rush and all his....stuff...was still in here! Including...some really odd...pipes...smoke....


It's weird...I just had a little and at first....at first I was like "WOW"...and now I'm...now I'm just kinda...well less elaborate about my situation....I need to lay down....this is Devs...signing on...off...melowest man in the world......

0 comments:

Post a Comment