Sunday, August 30, 2009

Stealing from the....

((Note from the author: Bad news to good news. First, my computer is now unable to play fallout correctly with the mods I placed to enhance it, so the struggle to get pictures is fun, but good news. I might get a friend's old laptop that plays games like fallout smoothly, so I'll be back in business soon. Other wise enjoy!))

.................................

Holotape: X

Time: XX:XX

Date: Sept@& 26, 22)^

.......................

Today I committed crimes to further my personal game .... does that make me a bad person? I guess so, but then again the wasteland doesn't have the moral capacity for me to judge. In truth, we all are guilty for many acts that once were considered crimes, but now are daily activities. When social collapse falls, so does everything else.

To put it bluntly: I stole other people's possessions for the contractor. He seemed to be an alight employer, but his current task has sent me down a path of corruption. I don't know if his rewards are good enough to justify what I am doing, but the last was proof enough that it is worth helping him.

The only item on his list I didn't have to steal was a suit owned by Moria. She was so happy with me from the other day that she practically shoved it in my hands. That girl can be good to me sometimes. Now if only the other one would get the hint and leave....

I don't wish to explain how I stole the rest due to the case that the sheriff might catch me and use this holotape as evidence to kill me. Then again .... I guess no evidence is needed in this world.

Suffice to say, most of it was random parts or items belonging to the less able citizens. It wasn't too hard to simply walk into their house and take what I needed. Apparently nobody has heard of a lock in Megaton. Or at least to lock their home during the day.

Either way the last thing on my list is Jericho's hat....oh boy is this going to go well....

0 comments:

Post a Comment